Applied Innovation Center
WVU’s LaunchLab is here to help students, faculty and staff develop and grow their own business ideas in entrepreneurship and innovation.About LaunchLab
If you have an idea for a new company or product, turn it into a reality at the LaunchLab!
Meet the Team
Our Team believes that entrepreneurship and innovation are the keys to economic prosperity for our students, the region and the state, and we’re ready to unlock your potential.Meet the Team
There’s the pitch:
It’s no secret that students with ideas for products or services can get help, and even funding, to bring their ideas to life.
Nora Myers is the director of the LaunchLab at WVU Tech. It’s a program that offers space, tools and resources that can help students get their big ideas off the drawing board and into the market.Read about the pitch
Upcoming Student Pitches
Entering innovation pitch competitions offers several benefits. The practice helps build your confidence, while receiving valuable feedback from judges. They allow you to network giving you access to areas and people that can propel your idea further. You gain exposure, and it helps refine your idea.
- Feb22 All Day WVU Small Farms Conference
- Feb275:00 PM - 7:00 PMAbsinthe Minded Professor Mixer
- Feb275:00 PM - 7:00 PMAbsinthe Minded Professor Mixer at Tin 202 hosted by the HS Innovation Center
- Feb283:00 PM - 5:00 PMTax Law Update- What Small Business Owners Need to Know
- Mar18:00 AM - 4:00 PM2018 Innovation & Entrepreneurship Day at the State Capitol