The LaunchLab is WVU’s startup resource center that uses applied innovation creating new prototypes and products.
If you have an idea for a NEW COMPANY OR PRODUCT, contact the LaunchLab for help turning it into a reality. We utilize the Business Model Canvas and Lean Startup Methodology. Our staff and advisors can help you:
- Develop the Business Model Canvas
- Create prototypes
- Conduct proof of concept
- Conduct market research
- Protect intellectual property
- Utilize technical development expertise within the university
- Recruit additional team members from the university community and beyond
- Gain introductions to industry-specific experts and mentors
- Develop an investor presentation (pitch)
- Access initial customers
- How to use the LaunchLab
In addition, the LaunchLab facilities include office and meeting space for start-up teams, as well as a lounge area for networking and a classroom for in-depth instruction and special events.