LaunchLab Idea Challenge celebrates new student ventures; first place goes to Pantry Plus MoreThe West Virginia University LaunchLab’s inaugural March Idea Challenge ended on a high note last week, when Political Science major Roark Sizemore and Economics major Courtney Pyatt were awarded first place. The two, both juniors and Honors College students, won for their pitch for Pantry Plus More, a start-up nonprofit company that provides food and personal hygiene items to K-12 students in Monongalia County public schools.
WVU’s LaunchLab is here to help students, faculty and staff develop and grow their own business ideas in entrepreneurship and innovation.Read More
If you have an idea for a new company or product, turn it into a reality at the LaunchLab!
Meet the Team
Our Team believes that entrepreneurship and innovation are the keys to economic prosperity for our students, the region and the state, and we’re ready to unlock your potential.Read More
LaunchLab Summer Hours:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am-5pm or by appointment
Closed Monday and Friday
Where is LaunchLab Located?
Evansdale Crossing | Suite 413
Morgantown, WV 26506
111 Innovation Center
- Sep74:30 PM - 5:30 PM"How to Pitch" presentation hosted by the WVU LaunchLab Applied Innovation Center
- Sep144:00 PM - 6:00 PMFall Kickoff Pitch Competition Presented by WVU LaunchLab Applied Innovation Center
- Oct175:30 PM - 6:30 PM"How to Talk to Customers" Presented by WVU LaunchLab Applied Innovation Center
- Oct265:00 PM - 7:00 PMWomen's Innovation Network- Women's Pitch Contest Sponsored by the Women of WVU Leadership Council
- Jan315:00 PM - 7:00 PM"Show of Hands" Pitch Competition for Social Entrepreneurship and Change Hosted by the WVU LaunchLab
Carrie White presented at the Community Leadership Academy hosted by WVU Extension Services. She discussed the way to link higher education Entrepreneurship to increasing community development in West Virginia.