Women's Entrepreneur Pitch
All women innovators are invited to apply to pitch your innovation or business idea
and win CASH prizes! This event will include a 5-minute innovation pitch and a 5-minute
Q & A from the guest judges. Cash prizes will be awarded to fund business
and product development. A resource networking event will follow the pitches.
This event is sponsored by the Women of WVU Leadership Council.
WVU’s LaunchLab is here to help students, faculty and staff develop and grow their own business ideas in entrepreneurship and innovation.About LaunchLab
If you have an idea for a new company or product, turn it into a reality at the LaunchLab!
Meet the Team
Our Team believes that entrepreneurship and innovation are the keys to economic prosperity for our students, the region and the state, and we’re ready to unlock your potential.Meet the Team
- Oct163:30 PM - 5:00 PMIntellectual Property: An Introduction
- Oct175:30 PM - 6:30 PM"How to Talk to Customers" Presented by WVU LaunchLab Applied Innovation Center
- Oct265:00 PM - 7:00 PMWomen's Innovation Network- Women's Pitch Contest Sponsored by the Women of WVU Leadership Council
- Oct303:30 PM - 5:00 PMCopyright - The Basics
- Jan315:00 PM - 7:00 PM"Show of Hands" Pitch Competition for Social Entrepreneurship and Change Hosted by the WVU LaunchLab
Deadline: September 1, 2017
Deadline: September 4, 2017
Deadline: October 2, 017
Deadline: October 3, 2017
Deadline: October 13, 2017More Opportunities
Nora Myers has been named director of WVU Tech’s LaunchLab, a resource center for entrepreneurial WVU Tech students who want to start or grow new business initiatives.