Be a change-maker. Take part in the WVU Impact Challenge.
Our state needs your help! Your creative ideas can help move West Virginia Forward while you earn course credit and compete for prizes.
In one weekend, harness the power of innovation and take ownership of West Virginia’s future. Create and develop innovative ways to build the future of the Mountain State, then pitch your ideas to a panel of judges for prize money and course credit.
Date: SPRING 2021
Location: WVU Evansdale Crossing in Morgantown, WV
You can make a difference. Will you take the Impact Challenge?
What to Expect:
Meet friends / Build teams / Innovate / Move WV Forward
- Friday: Meet friends and build teams.
- Saturday: Research, innovate, and consult with experts.
- Sunday: Compete and share your ideas for moving WV Forward.
Earn one course credit in just one weekend! This resume-building experience includes cutting edge workshops and other benefits including:
- Direct access to top industry leaders and field experts.
- Free food and prizes
- Hands-on education in identifying and pitching innovative solutions to real-life problems.
- Introduction to technical and leadership skills that can offer a competitive edge in future jobs.
- A head start into entering the statewide Business Plan Competition for a chance to win up to $10,000 per category in cash and consulting services.