Student Organization—Pitch Contest
February 15, 2018
Please read carefully:
Opens January 1, 2018
Deadline February 2, 2018 at Noon
- Existing products or businesses that have had any sales are not eligible to pitch.
- Products and businesses must be established in the state of West Virginia
Presentation order will be randomly selected in advance.
- Each Presenter will be allotted 5 minutes to present. A time keeper will be on
hand to help monitor time and give a signal one minute prior to the ending
- There will be 5 minutes for questions and answers from the judges.
- Presenters may have visual aids in order to enhance the presentation and/or to
set up a display for event attendees to view. Visuals may include photos, samples,
a TV or laptop with a running slide-show, brochures, business cards, etc.
- Presenters must inform LAUNCHLAB AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE of any basic audio/visual
software/hardware needs. The presentation is by your own design, style and
technique, as long as it is within the time allotment.
- There will be very brief intervals between presentations to allow for set up.
- At the end of all the presentations,
all votes MUST be placed in the designated ballot box to be collected and tabulated
- Attendees and Presenters can only vote for one choice.
- Judges’ votes will count for 10 points.
- The winner will be issued the monetary award certificate at the conclusion of
the tallied votes. Money will be distributed via invoice for business requirements.
- Photos and information will be gathered to feature and share online by the sponsors
of the event at the conclusion of the event
- Please be present at LaunchLab at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the
CONTACT LaunchLab FOR MORE INFORMATION:
PLEASE COMPLETE FORM BY February 2, 2018 at 12:00 noon