Regional Invitational Idea Pitch Competition
Join the Beckley LaunchLab for the Regional Invitational Idea Pitch Competition on February 21, 2018 @ 5 p.m. in room 101, Innovation Building! At this event, colleges and universities from across West Virginia will compete against each other in a central pitch competition! To learn more about how to enter please call 304-929-1343 or email Nora.Myers@mail.wvu.edu.
The LaunchLab will provide the winners of this competition funding to be directly applied to resource needs and innovation development.
Rules and Regulations:
- All LaunchLab competitions are non-discriminatory in nature.
- Presenters may have visual aids in order to enhance the presentation and/or to set up a display for event attendees to view. Visuals may include photos, samples, a TV or laptop with a running slide-show, brochures, business cards, etc.
- Presenters must inform LAUNCHLAB AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE of any basic audio/visual software/hardware needs. The presentation is by your own design, style and technique, as long as it is within the time allotment.
- There will be very brief intervals between presentations to allow for set up.
- At the end of each round of presentations, all votes MUST be placed in the designated ballot box to be collected and tabulated.
- Attendees and Presenters can only vote for one choice.
- Judges’ votes will count for 10 points.
- Photos and information will be gathered to feature and share online by the sponsors of the event at the conclusion of the event.
- Please be present at LaunchLab at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Proceeds from competition winnings will be applied directly to materials or services providers.