March IDEA Challenge
Please read carefully:
Presenters may have visual aids in order to enhance the presentation and/or to set up a display for event attendees to view. Visuals may include photos, samples, a TV or laptop with a running slide-show, brochures, business cards, etc.
- Presenters must inform LAUNCHLAB AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE of any basic audio/visual software/hardware needs. The presentation is by your own design, style and technique, as long as it is within the time allotment.
There will be very brief intervals between presentations to allow for set up.
- At the end of each round of presentations, all votes MUST be placed in the designated ballot box to be collected and tabulated
Attendees and Presenters can only vote for one choice.
- Judges’ votes will count for 10 points.
- The winner will be issued the monetary award certificate at the conclusion of the tallied votes. Money will be distributed via invoice for business requirements.
- Photos and information will be gathered to feature and share online by the sponsors of the event at the conclusion of the event
- Please be present at LaunchLab at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the event.
March Idea Challenge
CONTACT LaunchLab FOR MORE INFORMATION: Launchlab@mail.wvu.edu